Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday


Well still haven't really played, but getting there. Just been so busy with the holiday and all. My stomach was still pretty upset last night too, though feels a thousand times better today. My mom and sister are going to Universal Studios tomorrow and really wanted me to go, but Master said no. They just want me to go to watch the baby and ride rides with her. Not that I mind doing that, but Master really doesn't like me being used by others. He says I just give in way to easy and do for others all the time. Guess he's right, but if this girl doesn't mind doing so don't see what the problem is. Now my daughter is upset, becouse as an incentive to get me to go they offered her a ticket too, and what teen wouldn't want to go to a theme park for the day. Plus to see Chris Doughtry in concert. Well will have to make it up to her another day. Since my mother's going to be gone all day will be up to me to get the house ready for Easter anyway, and finish cleaning everything. Hope we play a bit tonight, but after not playing for a while sometimes takes a little incentive to get this girl going. Finished Easter shopping today so least have that all done. Still have to stuff Easter eggs to hide too sometime tomorrow. My daughter colored all the eggs, and they look really good. Will have to get pictures before too many more are ate. Happy good Friday to everyone. Hope you had a great one....

1 comment:

Master Ed said...

What the problem is I don't like people taking advantage of you and I won't let it happene ever again. Maybe if we hadn't ever been to Universal would have been one thing but we have been there literally a hundred times. So get over it. I know what is best for you.