Sunday, May 13, 2007

Punishment


Well last night got my punishment. It was lovely. Master bit, licked, sucked, and fucked me till this girl didn't know if she was coming or going. Used cane, and whip both on me. Master had said he was tired, so this girl just figured whipping and bed. Was dragging her feet not wanting to go face the music. Instead Master grabbed, stripped, and used her any way he pleased. Even the biting wasn't so bad knowing he wanted me that way. Felt so damn good. Have finaly caught up on my laundry that piled up last few weeks. Am very happy to have done so. Hopefully nothing else major will happen to let it get so far behind agian. Katie had her friend Brian over all day, and Master went out with my nephew Jim so this girl didn't do much else for mother's day. Went to breakfast with my mother and sister while Master and our daughter were still sleeping. After Master left called his mother to come get her present which she loved. Master is mad at her so didn't want to give it to her, but this girl just can't be that way. Master gave me two graphic novels. One is a set of three this girl was admiring at bookstore the other day. Daughter gave me two shirts I'd asked for. So wasn't that bad of a day. Would have appreacated a personalized card or something, but since this one doesn't act like it's a big deal guess other's think it's not. It's late and have put off blog till last minute agian, so off to bed for this one. Licks and kisses, Master Ed's dark angel

No comments: