Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30, 2007




Yes was bad didn't write in here again last night. Have been real tired, and busy this week. Had the baby all day today, and she was wired. Refused to nap all day. Going to Sea World tomorrow night with some of my daughters school for a Polynesian dinner. Guess this is like the rest of my life when I'm feeling real submissive this is just something I really like to do, but when vanilla stuff gets in the way then this kind of gets pushes aside as well. I know it's only temporary, and that life will get back on track fairly quickly. Till then it's busy all day go to bed to sleep, just to start over. No time to even really service Master or spend time together as Master/slave which really gets me down. Hopefully soon.... Master Ed's dark angel

No comments: