Thursday, July 5, 2007

Yea for movie tickets


Got my tickets in hand for next weeks midnight showing..yea me. My daughter has had her Harry Potter outfit picked out for months to wear to this. She has a Death Eaters hat she got so long ago I don't remember she has not worn, because she was saving it for this showing. She got her hair cut real short today so her hat would fit good..lol. We walked through the mall all day and Master bought a rotor thing to make paddles with. We were at the mall forever...I wish we could find some place else to go beside our little rink dinky mall I'm so tired of it. Other then that haven't done much today so have nothing to write. Master handcuffed me to bed the other night. Had been a while since I've been used so well used and I really enjoyed it.

No comments: