Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth of July


Wasn't to great of a day actually for me. Master had plans to go see a movie with nephews, and my parents had to go pick up my nephew in Orlando. Was going to take my daughter out and get our hair cuts. I know I'm beginning to look like a woolly mammoth with my shaggy head of hair. It gets so thick at times. Well I discovered quickly none of the hair cutter's were open nor was much else, so we ate at Wendy's and headed home. No one I wanted to talk to was online, Katie fell asleep on the couch and I was bored to tears actually. Starting feeling kind of depressed and down. I made a ham, but was no one here to eat it. Master finally came home after five, and my parents showed up not much after that with my nephew Zachery that's staying her for a month. He's not a bad kid, but he's still pretty annoying. I offered to take him and Katie down to the beach to see the fireworks. We actually got there less then five minutes before they started and got a great spot sitting up on the dunes right behind where the barge was that was shooting them off. Katie hates loud noises so really wasn't enjoying herself. It's been years since I've seen fireworks for just that reason. I go for the kids and my kid has never enjoyed them. Zach loved it though. We lost Katie in the press of the crowd and she didn't reemerge for almost twenty minutes. I wasn't to thrilled with her by that time. Her and Zach argued like brother and sister all the long walk back to the car. Least he shouldn't miss his sister and brother for the month he's here. Verdict is still out on wither he's a pest or not. Am sure within a day will be able to say one way or another. Took another hour to get out of the parking lot down by the beach and get home so didn't get home till almost eleven pm. Was a good evening though, and I do think the kids enjoyed it. Master is still limiting my online time. Think he read some of my yahoo archives and maybe didn't like my chat, but he hasn't really said one way or another. I do play a lot, but that's all it is. I tell people I love them and mean it, but not like I love Master. Ah well he's in control so it matters not. Tomorrow going to the mall to pick up our tickets for the midnight showing of Harry Potter next week..yea.

No comments: