Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Things that make you go grrrrrrrrrr.......


I'm so angry lately and no way to let it out. Tired of all the crap. Tired of lies, stealing, and fights. Your family is worse then a Jerry Springer special edition show, and instead of saying look I know your lying stop the bullshit you just let them keep on running over you. It makes me so angry I just want to scream and stomp my feet. No I have not been listening to you lately, or calling you Master. You want the accolades act like one. Put them damn losers in there place and stop letting them walk all over us. Tell Kiera her behavior is unacceptable and she needs to straighten it. Make Katie clean her room. Do something anything besides nothing....please. I get so angry also when we are around anyone in you give out so much information they don't need to know. It's a minor thing and shouldn't bug me but it does big time. Our life is none of other peoples business. I'm just angry. I want to scream and shout, instead we go on every day like nothings wrong the world is a perfectly happy place. It's not damn it. The world fucking sucks wake up and smell the cyanide. O yea it will get better. When? When money grows on trees and we can just pick it to make a home for these kids that don't even want us? I so just want to vanish and have one peaceful moment. I wish I was still a teen becouse I'd run away and never come home again. Sighs and wonders away to muddle through life some more.....

No comments: