Monday, May 11, 2009

Why...


Why do you never realize the different way you think from those you love till something stupid comes up. I lost someone I care for tonight becouse of a stupid disagreement in terms. I thought it was minor and she thought it was major. I knew it was coming sooner or later, but this is not how I wanted it to end. I changed my profile thinking it would please her, and instead she hung up on me while we were talking. I guess I had not had my sexual orientation showing on my page there before. I am listed as bi and have considered myself bi for a few years now. I changed my relationship status to in a relationship instead of complicated which I had it saying. She was mad I did not put down married. I am sorry saying we are married does not make it so. As long is I am still married to Ed I can not in good conscience put down I am married to someone else. To me that would be the same as lying. Just like saying I am gay which I very well might be. I have always liked females better then men, but never had that chance to explore that. Till I figure it out on my own and decide though putting I am gay instead of bi would be like a lie. I do not understand why she can't see this. I've just been hurt so fucking many times before I shatter like glass at the slightest touch, and this was just to damn much to take tonight. Maybe I am not fit to be in a relationship with anyone. I am always waiting for it to end long before ever does. Just fuck it all....

No comments: